| 20x117, 20x92 mm
|Classic/Rhombus – C3/RHOMBUS/ZETA/ALPHA
|510 - 640 kg / m3
Benefits of Thermo Ash:
- Heat treatment improves durability, stability, color, weight and more of thermo cladding!
- The durability of Thermowood Pine and thermo ash cladding is increased by up to 15 years if you use heat treatment.
- Due to the thermal treatment, pine has less warping caused by moisture, reduces water absorption and improves the dimensional stability of the wood.
- The heat treatment gives a beautiful golden brown shade.
- During heat treatment, the physical and chemical properties of the wood change.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of heat-treated wood is up to 30% better than natural wood.
- Thermally treated wood has a lower weight and density.
- No chemicals are used in the heat treatment process.
Thermo Ash Origin
Our Thermo Pine and Ash are sourced from Finnish forests and showcase natural strength and character.
Thermo Ash Description
Thermo wood cladding is a dimensionally stable, durable and completely ecological wood with increased resistance to biological pests. It has a large range of dimensions. It is a very affordable wood
Thermo Ash Processing:
Thermo wood is a dimensionally stable, durable and completely ecological wood with increased resistance to biological pests. It has a large range of dimensions. It is a very affordable wood
|20x92 rhombus + end matched profile