Sales Agent for export markets
- The agent is an independent legal entity and provides sales of wood products for AU-MEX.
- The agent has a good knowledge of the business and legal environment of the given market and is able to identify potential buyers for AU-MEX, negotiate the terms of sale with them and prepare business cooperation opportunities.
- The agent will work on behalf of AU-MEX to create opportunities to sign sales contracts for the sale of wood products offered by AU-MEX.
- The agent will search for potential customers and negotiate the terms of sale.
- The agent will promote and represent AU-MEX professionally.
- Sales and technical experience in the woodworking or a related field.
- Professional knowledge of wood products.
- Active knowledge of English in both written and verbal form (German is an advantage).
- Good level of business and communication skills. Pleasant demeanour.
- Independence and responsibility.
- Time flexibility, willingness to travel.
- PC skills
- Team player.
What do we offer?
- Work as a Sales Agent within a team of people who are at a high professional level in their field.
- Wide product range to offer to customers with many competitive sales arguments.
- Access to extensive customer database of international clientele from all over the world.
- Introductory training at the company headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Provision of samples and catalogues free of charge.
- Preparation of technical information, pricelists and other marketing materials in English.
- Sales and administrative support.
- Agency contract.
- 3%-5% commission on sales achieved.
Date of commencement:
- Starting immediately or by agreement.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and introductory letter by email: email@example.com
Thank you, AU-MEX.