- Solid Ash wood is durable and long lasting.
- It is dense and have great lustre.
- It can be painted and stained easily due to its quick absorbability.
- Solid Ash flooring is easy to maintain and so does it incur comparatively low cost.
- It comes in various shades.
- Easy for surface treatment.
Ash wood flooring is naturally light in colour and it becomes easy to brighten up any house using this hardwood. The European ash is creamy white to light brown, sometimes distinctive dark brown at the heart.
Density of European ash after drying is 580kg/m. It can have versatile and significant colour range, from light to dark shades. Ash has straight fibre and rough texture, its growth rings create very decorative design in the tangential cut. It has medium bending and pressure strength.
The symbolic and convincing features are – it is quite hard, elastic and strong against shock.
Solid Wide Ash Flooring
|ASH T&G 4-sides, bevelled||20x140x600-3000||Natur (2)||unfinished|
|ASH T&G 4-sides, bevelled||20x160x600-3000||Natur (2)||unfinished|
Solid Ash Parquets
|ASH parquet||15x70x500||Natur (2)||unfinished|